Easthampton Media is seeking an Executive Director to manage and utilize our new professionally designed studio and production center to help our organization grow and prosper in this vibrant arts oriented community in the heart of the Pioneer Valley. Salary will be between $40K and $50K commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Leading by example, this individual will:
- Identify and create engaging content;
- Provide training and education in the production of content,
- Develop and expand lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships
- Collaborate and engage with local governments, schools, other groups and individuals that positively contribute to the local media environment.
Click this link to download a complete job description
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of management, staff development, technical expertise, and high quality media content production, as well as experience cultivating relationships around media production and enhancing communications throughout the communities. Candidates must be able to develop good contacts, and show a history of working with diverse community groups, in order to most effectively facilitate content that is reflective of the challenges and needs of our host communities.
APPLICATION INFORMATION – Applicants Must Submit via E-mail:
- A detailed letter of introduction describing applicant’s experience, knowledge, and skills matching the identified duties, responsibilities, minimum employment standards, and requirements of this position, as described in the job description.
- A current resume.
- Three professional references with telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Please send PDF-formatted documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write “Executive Director Position Application” as the subject line of your email.
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received. No phone calls, please.
Easthampton Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
To see what Easthampton Media is all about, please browse our website.
Application Deadline, Oct. 15, 2018.